Return to the Wild:
"An Allegory of the Journey from Institutional to Organic Church Life"
The question that is begging to be asked is; how do we learn to live by the same life that those people lived by in the record of the New Testament? The question is not, what did they do so we can copy it? But rather, how did they live? We are all accustomed to performance based religion and yet changing what we do will never bring about true body life. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than that.The key is found in what Paul called a mystery: "Christ in you (plural), the hope of glory" Col. 1:27. "I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me" Gal. 2:20. The reason that we have such a difficult time finding authentic body life on this planet is twofold.
1.) It is not found on this planet! It is only lived by another Life which is not from this place. The "church" can only be lived by the divine life of Christ within us.
2.) We must completely turn from the old ways of our natural man and the systems of man. We have become "domesticated" (a term we use in this book) and need to be set free from the moorings of religion into the "wild" of the riches of Christ Himself.We need to realize who we are in Christ and who Christ is in us. We need to discover our true spiritual "instincts" in order to see and experience Christ as our genuine food and drink. And we need to awaken to the reality of our need for true community life in His body. We need the help of those whom God sends to us who have experience in this life.
This book is an allegory of these spiritual realities. Mary Rodriguez takes these realities and presents them from within the context of lions born into captivity being reintroduced to the wild. It is the story of our journey from the institutional to the authentic and the organic. Surely, you will see yourself along this path at some point. Our hope is not only that you will see where you are currently, but also where God wants to take you.
Order "Return to the Wild" here:
Only $8.95- plus shipping
(International addresses may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.)
3 Book Special ($8.00 each):
10 Book Special ($7.00 each):
To order more than 10 copies call us at: (970) 210-9795
Note: You will always receive an email receipt if your order is completed. If you do not receive an email receipt, it means you didn't complete the order and will have re-order.
Please follow these directions carefully. We suggest you print this out so you can read it and follow it step-by-step.
1. Click the "Buy Now" button for the book you want
2 . You will be taken to the shipping menu.
3. Find your country in the drop down menu that says "Select Country." If you live in the United States, for instance, select United States. If you live in Puerto Rico, select Puerto Rico. If South Africa, click that. Brazil, select Brazil. If you live in the Philippines, select Philippines.
4. Skip the state dropdown menu if you don't live in the States or Canada. If you live in the States, select the state. If you live in Canada, select the province.
5. Type in the postal or zip code. South Africa is a 4 digit code. Others have 5 digits.
6. Click the "add shipping" button.
7. You will see your shipping options. Click on the one you want.
8. Follow ALL directions carefully.
9. On the "Payment Options" page, Paypal is the payment service we use for handling ALL credit card purchases. If you have a Paypal account, use the right side "Option." If you wish to use a credit card instead, use the left side "Option." Fill out ALL information and complete the order. Receipt of confirmation will be sent to your email address. It's that simple.
IMPORTANT: If the order goes through, you will receive an email receipt. If you don't receive an email receipt, it means the order wasn't completed. So re-do.
To Pay with a Check or Money Order:
Just send a check or money order for your total ($11.36 per book in the U.S.) to:
514 Americas Way #3359
Box Elder SD 57719-7600
Note: Be sure to include your full mailing address for shipment of the book(s).